Wondering what to do with the leftover chapati? Here is something amazing and very easy for you with our very own Teriyaki jack.
Pickled Gherkins/ Cucumber
Juvenile cut carrots
- Mix cucumber/pickled gherkins, carrots, onion, and salt. Let is sit for 10 mins.
- Heat the chapati if using the leftover one.
- Place the chapati on a flat surface and apply Mayonnaise/ranch on the chapati. Place teriyaki jack in the center (cylindrical shape) and put the vegetables on the jack.
- Sprinkle with some dry herbs of your choice if you like.
- Fold both the edges of the chapati and begin to roll tightly to make a roll.
- Roll it in butter paper/aluminum foil.
- Serve hot.
Roll the chapati and enjoy your delicious, meaty flavor, Frankie.
by Sonal Kakodkar
Ingredients: Raw jack Chana dal Onion Coriander leaves Cumin powder Coriander powder Green...
Ingredients: Butter jack Slice bread Chilly flakes Grated cheese Sliced onion Sliced capsicum...
Part Cooked/Boiled and Shredded Young Jackfruit - 1cup Chana Dal/ Split Bengal Gram - 1tbsp Ginger...